Elections - information for the media
The following links may be useful for members of the media wanting information about elections:
- Election results (including results for General, European, district/town/parish elections)
- Future elections
- West Oxfordshire factfile
- Guide to Council services
- Follow @WodcNews
- Follow @WestOxElections
To apply for media accreditation to attend the count, please complete the online form, or email the Communications office by 6 June latest:
General information and filming permissions
- There are 90 polling stations in West Oxfordshire (You cannot film inside a polling station. However, you can film outside if in a public area).
- The count will take place overnight and results announced in the early hours of Friday 9 June (estimated 3 - 5am).
- For other filming locations, you will need permission from the relevant landowner. Please see our Filming in West Oxfordshire webpage.