Hackney carriage and private hire licensing policy review
We are reviewing our current Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Licensing Policy which we use to decide applications for driver, vehicle and operator licences.
The 12 week consultation on the draft policy is from Monday 2 October 2017 until Friday 22 December. Please:
- View the consultee letter sent to the licensed trade
- View the draft Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Licensing policy
If you would like to make comment on the Council’s draft policy then please:
- Email your comments to Licensing team by Friday 22 December 2017.
Accessing our leisure facilities
We own a number of leisure centres, sports halls, gyms and swimming pools in the District and are looking to identify any potential barriers that discourage people from using them.
We want to find out:
- Any access restrictions that you encounter as a user - for example is the location of a particular resource awkward for you to access?
- What puts you off using our leisure facilities - for example do you feel we're lacking specialist equipment that could help you?
- How we can improve?
We are constantly working to make our leisure facilities accessible to everyone. Your feedback will help shape any future development.
Comment about leisure facilities
Commenting on a planning application
To find out how you can do this follow the link below: