Paying your business rates
There are a number of different ways to pay your business rates with direct debit being the most efficient.
Pay by Direct Debit
You can set up a Direct Debit by:
- completing our Council tax direct debit mandate online
- calling 01993 861070 if the bank account you are going to pay from is a personal account or you are the only person required to set up a direct debit.
Pay by BACS payments
You can set up a standing order or make payments via BACS using our bank details:
- Pay Business rates online using a credit or debit card. Please have your Non-domestic rate bill number and your payment card details to hand.
Pay by telephone
Pay by phone at any time using our automated service:
- call 01993 861045. Please have your Non-domestic rate bill number and your card details ready.
Pay in person
- Town Centre Shop, 3 Welch Way, Witney: Monday to Friday 9am to 1:30pm
- The Guildhall, Chipping Norton: Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 4.30pm and Friday 8.45am to 4pm. (Please note: closed for lunch between 1pm and 2pm, card or cheque payments only accepted)
Visa, MasterCard, Visa Delta and Electron are all accepted. Please note for credit card and non UK debit card payments there will be a 1.2% admin charge.