Consultations - Have your say!
Find information below about the following consultations:
- Accessibility at our leisure facilities
- Household Waste Recycling Centres - customer satisfaction survey
- Draft Local Plan consultation
Accessibility at our leisure facilities
We own a number of leisure centres, sports halls, gyms and swimming pools in the District and are looking to identify any potential barriers that discourage people from using them.
We want to find out:
- Any access restrictions that you encounter as a user - ie is the location of a particular resource awkward for you to access?
- What puts you off using our leisure facilities - ie do you feel we're lacking specialist equipment that could help you?
- How we can improve?
We are constantly working to make our leisure facilities accessible to everyone. Your feedback will help shape any future development.
Household Waste Recycling Centre - Customer satisfaction survey
Oxfordshire County Council are seeking feedback on their Household Waste Recycling Centres until 1 August 2013.
Draft Local Plan consultation
The recent consultation on the the latest draft proposals setting out how West Oxfordshire could develop over the next 17 years ended on the 19 December, after a six-week period. For further information, visit the Draft Local Plan web page.
To find out how you can comment on a planning application, visit the following web page:
Feedback from consultations