We have a duty to keep residents informed of how council tax is spent and keep them updated about council services and how they can access them.
Click on the link below to download the latest edition:
We would appreciate any comments - good or bad - that you may have on the digital page-turn version. Please email the Communications Team.
Previous issues can be viewed below or right. If you do not receive a copy please complete our general enquiry form.
We value your views about Creating Futures - what you like and dislike and what you find useful - please give us your feedback by emailing our Communications Team.
Suggestions for future articles:
Suggestions for future articles can be sent to the Communications Team, West Oxfordshire District Council, Woodgreen, Witney OX28 1NB.
If you want to promote a local event this can be done on the Oxfordshire Cotswolds website: www.oxfordshirecotswolds.org
Facts and figures about the newsletter:
- Printed on environmentally sustainable and recycled paper.
- Published as required.
- Delivered to all households by Royal Mail.
- Available from the Council's town centre shops and offices.
- Each copy is written and designed in-house.
- The total cost to the Council of publishing and delivering the latest issue to each house in the district is around 11p a copy.
Creating Futures - Summer 2013
Creating Futures - Winter 2012
Creating Futures - Summer 2012
Creating Futures - Winter 2011
Creating Futures - Summer 2011
Creating Futures - Spring 2011
Creating Futures - Summer 2010
Creating Futures - Spring 2010