Vacancies at West Oxfordshire District Council and Publica
Publica staff provide a range of services for West Oxfordshire District Council. Find out more and apply for vacancies on the:
Vacancies at our Partner Councils
For details of job vacancies at our partner Councils, please visit their websites:
Guidelines for applying for a job at West Oxfordshire District Council
Our job vacancies are managed through the GO Shared Services partnership, based at Cotswold District Council's Trinity Road offices in Cirencester.
If you are applying for a vacancy you need to:
- Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure your application reaches us before 5pm on the closing date (unless a different time is stated on the advert).
Unless otherwise stated on the advert, please:
- Email your CV to email@example.com
- Or post to: GOSS Human Resources, Cotswold District Council, Trinity Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1PX
As part of the Disability Confident Scheme we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for any job vacancies.
If you have not heard from us within four weeks of the closing date, you can assume your application has been unsuccessful. We do not contact applicants individually.
Help finding a new job
The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has launched a new online resource for job seekers featuring a range of helpful hints, tips and videos which is updated every working day.
- Visit the Daily Job Seeker
Strictly no recruitment agencies.