Homeless or at risk?
If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness, contact us as soon as possible for an appointment to see a housing adviser.
Help and advice for the homeless or those at risk of homelessness
Depending on your circumstances we may be able to:
- permanently house you as a result of homelessness
- provide temporary accommodation or
- offer advice and assistance.
If you are threatened with homelessness we will need to check that you:
- qualify for assistance
- are in priority need
- are not intentionally homeless
- have a local connection with West Oxfordshire.
If there aren't any suitable temporary houses available, we may house you in temporary bed and breakfast accommodation.
Out of hours assistance
If accommodation is needed in an emergency outside office hours please:
- Call the Council's out of office number 0151 34 32 945
- Or call the emergency Duty Social Work team on 0800 833408.