We support The Theatre Chipping Norton as a mixed arts venue, hosting, co-producing and supporting some of the most exciting, accessible and entertaining live events in the region. For more information please visit:
Arts programmes and activities
A free arts based club for people with dementia or memory problems, their friends, families and carers and people worried about their own memory loss. The group meets at:
- Chipping Norton: 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 10.30am-12.30pm at Highlands Day Centre
- Carterton: 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month from 10.30am-12.30pm at Blenheim Court, Sycamore Drive
For more information call 01993 893573.
Provides a variety of creative workshops for those who find it hardest to take part otherwise. Community groups, healthcare settings, youth groups, special schools, day centres and housing associations are amongst those who have already taken part. Workshops covering everything from ceramics to circus skills, animation to sculpture, dance to poetry, subsidised by us, are available.
Prices vary depending on the type and duration of the workshop. The costs, which include artists travel to the venue, materials and any specialist equipment, are shown in the menu.
Some groups may be able to apply for a subsidy of up to 50% of the cost, but not schools and profit making groups.
For more information see:
Find an arts club
Sports and arts clubs in West Oxfordshire that are welcoming disabled people can apply to become part of a scheme to show their inclusiveness.
Clubs can apply online and simply need to show that they meet certain criteria to join the scheme. The inclusion symbol here will be issued for clubs to display at their premises, on websites and in publicity, to show that they are recognised as inclusive.
If you are part of a sports or arts club and would like to join the scheme, please complete our application form.
Apply for inclusion symbol
Support for artists and arts groups
- Community activities grant – this grant supports community groups wishing to develop arts opportunities
- Community facilities grant - this grant provides financial support for community led capital projects for the improvement/enhancement of existing community facilities and the procurement of new facilities/equipment
- Oxonarts.info – is a free to subscribe website which promotes opportunities, commissions, training and creative professionals in Oxfordshire
We commission artists to produce unique features and lead creative projects, using developer funding. For more information see: