Council data and information listings (Publication Scheme)
Transparency and open data a key government priority; the aim is to open up government and public services through the publication of non-personal information and data which makes the public sector more accountable to communities and businesses. It also helps to drive improvements in services by informing choice and stimulating innovation and growth.
The revised Local Government Transparency Code published in October 2014 includes:
- The key principles in creating greater transparency through the publication of public data
- The datasets that local authorities must make available to the public
Open data makes public information freely available for everyone to use and re-use. The range of data that the council is committed to publishing is in the Publication Guide below and includes the information and data which have been made available as part of the Transparency Code. The information and datasets are licensed under the Open Government Licence.
If you are going to use the information and datasets, you need to acknowledge the source of the information.
Here is a comprehensive list of council information with links to relevant web pages or other contact details. If you can't find what you're looking for try the search or contact us.
If you require information in another format such as large text, braille, or a translation, this may be possible but there may be a charge.
Covid-19 Risk assessment
We have produced a risk assessment for returning to work safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. It includes working practices in our offices and contact centre and has been produced on guidance from the government.
Who we are and what we do
- The council’s constitution
- Democratic structure
- Councillor information
- Most recent election results
- Parish and town councils
- Registrar of births, deaths and marriages (an office is located at the district council, but the service is managed by Oxfordshire County Council)
- Media information
- Financial statements
- Expenditure over £500
- Asset management plan
- Annual audit letter
- Allowances for district councillors
- Staff allowances and expenses
- Procurement and contracts tendered
- Internal financial regulations
- Partnership funding
- Pay policy statement
Our priorities and how we are doing
- Council plan
- Council Plan update 2018 to 2019
- Service plans and performance
- Cabinet forward plan
- Oxfordshire Insight (statistical information)
- Equality and diversity
- Service standards
Our decision making
- Council meetings timetable
- Agendas, reports, minutes
- Local plan 2031
- Local Development Framework
- Public consultations
Our policies and procedures
Lists and registers
Some of the registers listed below are available for inspection only. Use our online form to arrange to view them:
- Public licences registers for premises, hackney carriage drivers, cooling towers, dangerous animals
- Asset registers
- Councillors financial and other interests
- Gifts and hospitality
- Electoral register
- Commercial property
- Sports clubs
- Contracts register
- Brownfield land register
Every year we publish a database of our land and buildings.
The following datasets are available: