Council Plan 2016-2019
The Council Plan 2016-2019:
- sets out our vision and priorities from 2016 to 2019
- explains the background to our work and the services we provide
- outlines our objectives and the key actions we are taking to achieve each priority
- will be updated every year so we can add the challenges and opportunities facing the District.
To download the Council plan 2016-2019, please:
- download The Council Plan 2016-2019
We have also published an update to the Council Plan for 2017 - 2018, which reports on progress in the last year and sets out the key tasks for 2017 - 2018.
- download The Council Plan Update 2017 - 2018
To maintain and enhance West Oxfordshire as one of the best places to live, work and visit in Great Britain.
- Protect the environment whilst supporting the local economy
- Working with communities to meet the current and future needs and aspirations of residents
- Provide efficient and value for money services, whilst delivering quality front line services
View our strategy documents
To view all our key strategies and policies, please:
- visit the Policies and Strategies page.