Paying your business rates
There are a number of different ways to pay your business rates with direct debit being the most efficient.
Pay by Direct Debit
You can set up a Direct Debit by:
- completing our Council tax direct debit mandate online
- calling 01993 861070 if the bank account you are going to pay from is a personal account or you are the only person required to set up a direct debit.
Pay by BACS payments
You can set up a standing order or make payments via BACS using our bank details:
- Pay Business rates online using a credit or debit card. Please have your Non-domestic rate bill number and your payment card details to hand.
Pay by telephone
Pay by phone at any time using our automated service:
- call 01993 861045. Please have your Non-domestic rate bill number and your card details ready.
Pay in person
- Town Centre Shop, 3 Welch Way, Witney: Monday to Friday 9:30am to 4:30pm
- The Guildhall, Chipping Norton: Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm (Please note: card or cheque payments only accepted)