Private sector landlord forum
We are launching a new private landlord’s forum and want to invite as many local landlords to join us as possible:
- WHEN: Proposed date - Thursday 16 May 5pm – 6.30pm
- WHERE: West Oxfordshire District Council, Committee Rm 1, Woodgreen, Witney OX28 1PB
Cllr Jeff Haine, Cabinet Member for Strategic Housing, said: “We want to ensure that private landlords are aware of their responsibilities and changes in the law that may affect them.
“But it is a two-way dialogue and we want to hear as much as possible from landlords about their concerns to address as many issues as we can.
“The overall aim is to work together to provide the best quality housing for local residents.”
- Support and inform landlords around key legislative/policy changes concerning the private rented sector.
- Hold presentations in partnership with Housing Benefits, Universal Credit, The National Landlord’s Association, the Citizens Advice Bureau and more.
- Provide an arena for landlords to share best practice and discuss how we can all work together to provide good quality housing to local people.
- Voice your concerns with the Council and receive our support.
Interested in attending?
Please email your interest, and what you would like to see on the agenda, to: