Apply now for affordable homes for rent at Hanborough Gate
Two new 3-bed homes are available for rent at this development by Blenheim Estate Homes on the western side of Long Hanborough.
- Two ‘Beechwood’ properties - available from March for £214 per week
- 3 bedroom, semi-detached with gardens and parking for two cars
- Unfurnished but flooring and cookers are provided
- One property will be allocated to a key worker.
Costing 60% of the normal market rate, priority will be given to people with a verified local connection to Long Hanborough and those with an assessed need for housing.
To register your interest...
- STEP 1: Although these houses will not appear on Homeseeker Plus, you need to be registered with the scheme before you can register your interest in these new homes – see our Register for housing webpage.
- STEP 2: Download and complete our application form and return to email@example.com
The Housing Options team will then assess your application and you may then be contacted to provide further evidence to support your application.
If you do not have internet access please call our customer services team on 01993 861000.
The closing date for applications is 22 January 2019.
If no-one applies with a local connection to Long Hanborough…
Priority will then be given to those who have a connection to the surrounding parishes – Bladon, Blenheim, Combe, Freeland and Woodstock.
Failing that, the properties will be allocated to those in the greatest housing need who have been on the housing register for the longest.