Have you missed a bin collection?
We are aware that some rubbish and recycling collections have been missed during the start of our new waste service and apologise to those affected for the inconvenience.
As with any major service change for so many households, there have been some teething problems which unfortunately have resulted in some missed collections. However, we would like to assure residents that we are working closely with the contractor to resolve these issues and they have deployed extra resources to tackle them.
To report a missed waste collection
- Call: 01993 861025
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We only accept reports of missed bin collections after 4pm on the day of collection and within two working days of being missed.
To help our customer services staff deal with a missed bin efficiently please include in your email:
- Your full address and postcode
- What was not collected; mixed recycling, glass, food waste, chargeable garden waste, small electricals, cooking oil, car oil, household batteries, textile or rubbish
- Whether it is your whole street or just your bin
- What day your collection was due
We will get this logged with the contractor and crews will return as soon as possible to collect any bins they have missed. Please leave your bins out until they are emptied.
We apologise for any delays and thank you for your patience!