Support to live independently
Oxfordshire County Careline
You don’t have to move into ‘sheltered’ or ‘extra care’ housing to receive support. Oxfordshire County Careline is provided by Community Voice Limited which:
- enables vulnerable people to remain independent
- reduces risks of injury
- makes sure that there is an immediate response in case of illness, accident or any other incident in the home which could affect their wellbeing.
For more information about the Oxfordshire County Careline service:
- Call Community Voice: 0870 005 6411
- Email: Community Voice
Services offered by Oxfordshire County Careline
An assessment will be done to make sure the service is suitable for you. There are two levels of service:
- Call Monitoring: You have a lightweight alarm button to wear around your neck which works in the home and garden. When pressed the pendant will send a signal to a control centre which is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Mobile Response and support: This offers 24 hour response to emergency calls and agreed routine support visits when needed.
Depending on your financial situation you may need to contribute towards the cost of the service.
Magna Careline provides reassurance for those who are vulnerable because they are elderly, or less able or need some support to remain independent.
Magna Careline's service includes providing a lightweight alarm button for you to wear around your neck in your home and garden. When pressed the pendant will send a signal to a control centre and a trained member of staff will contact your friends and family.
For more information about the Magna Careline service:
- Visit: Magna Careline's website
- Call: 01993 764541