- The permit is only valid for the vehicle listed and the car park shown on the virtual permit system.
- A valid permit must be in place before you park.
- Your permit does not guarantee a parking space. If the car park is full please find an alternative car park.
- Vehicles must be parked wholly within the bay markings.
- The council may temporarily suspend the whole or part of a car park, which will be marked accordingly. Vehicles should not be parked in a suspended car park without written authorisation from a council official.
- No trade or business is to be carried out from a vehicle parked in the car park.
- West Oxfordshire District Council will not accept any liability for loss or damage to motor vehicles or their contents howsoever caused.
- Responsibility for renewal of the permit lies with the permit holder. Parking without a valid permit may result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
- You are only permitted to two permits per household. You will need to provide proof of residency on application.
- The council reserves the right to cancel any permit.
We offer permits for residents of Marriotts Walk in Witney, who can park in both the basement and level 4 of the car park. Proof of residency will be required upon application. All new season tickets will be virtual and managed electronically with no paper permit issued.
2 permits per household will be approved.Apply for a car park season pass
or call 0345 520 7007 Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 8am to 4pm.