Shilton Neighbourhood Plan
In April 2018 Shilton Parish Council submitted the following a Draft Neighbourhood Plan to the District Council. The Plan was consulted on in May and June 2018 and submitted for independent examination.
The Examiner concluded that 'The Shilton Neighbourhood Plan meets the basic conditions, and I recommend to West Oxfordshire District Council that, subject to modifications, it should proceed to referendum'.
West Oxfordshire District Council accepts the Examiners recommendation and a referendum on Shilton Neighbourhood Plan is scheduled to take place on 29 August 2019:
The Specified Documents relating to the Shilton Neighbourhood Plan Referendum can be viewed below:
- Regulation 18 Executive Decision Statement
- Shilton Neighbourhood Plan Referendum: Information Statement
- Shilton Neighbourhood Plan: Referendum Version
- Shilton Neighbourhood Plan Examiners Report
- Responses to the Regulation 16 Consultation on Shilton Neighbourhood Plan (listed below)
Submission Draft Shilton Neighbourhood Plan
Shilton Neighbourhood Plan Submission Draft
- NP-Consultation-Statement-Appendix-1.pdf (PDF-381K) Download Now
- NP-Consultation-Statement-Appendix-2.pdf (PDF-2023K) Download Now
- NP-Consultation-Statement-Appendix-3.pdf (PDF-201K) Download Now
- NP-Consultation-Statement-Appendix-4.pdf (PDF-2350K) Download Now
- NP-Consultation-Statement-Appendix-5.pdf (PDF-1930K) Download Now
- NP-Consultation-Statement-Final-version.pdf (PDF-854K) Download Now
Shilton Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Responses
- Barton-Willmore-on-behalf-of-David-Wilson-Homes-Bloombridge-LLP.pdf (PDF-428K) Download Now
- Cllr-Peter-Handley.pdf (PDF-223K) Download Now
- Environment-Agency.pdf (PDF-39K) Download Now
- Heritage-England.pdf (PDF-253K) Download Now
- Oxfordshire-County-Council.pdf (PDF-152K) Download Now
- West-Oxfordshire-District-Council.pdf (PDF-122K) Download Now
Shilton Community Right to Build Order
In April 2018 Shilton Parish Council submitted a Draft Community Right to Build Order, to align with the Draft Neighbourhood Plan submitted at the same time. The Draft Order can be viewed below, together with the responses received to the consultation on this document which was held in May and June 2018.
The Report of the Independent Examiner concluded that 'The Report finds that the Order does not meet the statutory requirements and consequently should be refused and not proceed to referendum.'
Shilton Community Right to Build Order Submission Draft
Community Right to Build Order Consultation Responses