Armed Forces housing options

The housing options available for service or ex-service personnel are summarised in our factsheet: 

For more detailed information about the schemes available from the Council see:

If you would like any more advice please contact our housing services team.

Leaving the Armed Forces 

If you are leaving the Armed Forces the Joint Service Housing Advice Office (JSHAO) can help with finding somewhere to live. Please see the:

Further information and advice

Citizens Advice Bureau

Confidential, impartial advice for RAF personnel, current and ex-partners and civilian workers on the base. 

  • Where:       Community Support Services Arena Club, RAF Brize Norton
  • When:        Tuesdays 10am – 1pm
                     Thursdays 9.30am – 12.30pm
  • Visit:          Citizens Advice Bureau 
  • Tel:            01993 892057


Help provide a variety of services for both serving and ex-service personnel and their families.

Blind Veterans UK

Helps blind ex-service personnel lead independent and fulfilling lives.

Oxfordshire Armed Forces Covenant

We support the Oxfordshire Armed Forces Community covenant.

West Oxfordshire District Council
New Yatt Road
OX28 1PB