Help to manage your money

If you need money advice, help managing your money or have financial problems please contact the organisations below:

Money Advice Service Free, unbiased advice to help you manage your money whatever your circumstances Money Advice Service

0300 500 5000
My Advice Gateway Free comprehensive resource that helps you quickly find information on claiming benefits, accessing help and support with financial problems and looking for a job My Advice Gateway
Christians Against Poverty National UK debt counselling charity and provides free help with debts and help with money management.  Christians Against Poverty

Citizens Advice Bureau: debt and money advice

The Council, in partnership with West Oxfordshire Citizens Advice Bureau, offer a new, free and confidential money advice and debt counselling service to prevent homelessness.

  • Phone West Oxfordshire Citizens Advice Bureau on 08444 111 444 or
  • Visit them at:
    The Old Print House
    Marlborough Lane
    OX28 6DY.

They can help you to:

  • maximise your income
  • prioritise your debts
  • defend possession proceedings, including representation in court if necessary.

West Oxfordshire District Council
New Yatt Road
OX28 1PB