Local authority land charges search
If you have a full local authority search, you will find out about any restrictions or plans held by us that could affect the value of your property. A local authority land charges search consists of form LLC1 and CON29. The benefits include:
- Direct contact with the Land Charges team
- Accurate and up to date information
- Indemnity insurance protection
For further information and fees, please see:
Request a land charges search
Request your search by post
Land Charges WODC, PO BOX 327, Cirencester, Glos, GL7 9HY
Please include the following in your search requests:
- Forms LLC1 and CON29 - please download these from: Oyez forms website
- The address to be searched must be accurate and include the Parish. We will only search on official addresses held in our database.
- A clear and accurate site plan. Preferably an Ordnance Survey extract (scale 1:1250 or 1:2500) clearly outlining the area to be searched in red. Drawings will not be accepted. Plans that are faint or which are unclear due to no land marks will be returned.
- Fee: Please send your plan before paying so we can calculate the fee. You can then pay over the phone by card or send a cheque payable to West Oxfordshire District Council.
Request your search by email
To email your search, please:
- email Land charges team
We will reply with a quote and details of how to make payment via visa/debit card. If you are a regular customer we can offer details of how to pay via Bacs transfer
- Return your searches with 10 working days of date of receipt
- Acknowledge or reply to general correspondence within 5 working days or receipt
- Deal with an complaints promptly
- Keep the Local Land Charges Register up to date
Changing your address
If you wish to change your address please visit our: