Find local services

When you are visiting the area, you may need to use local services. We provide some of these services but most of them are delivered by other providers such as Oxfordshire County Council.

NHS Services

To access local doctors, dentists and hospitals visit NHS choices

Births, deaths and civil and wedding ceremonies

Oxfordshire County Council are responsible for registering births, deaths and ceremonies


Cemeteries are managed by the local parish and town councils


Oxfordshire County Council are responsible for libraries


To report a lost or stray dog and for more information about claiming lost dogs see our dogs page

West Oxfordshire District Council
New Yatt Road
OX28 1PB