Council data and information listings Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
Here you will find links to all the information which we are required to publish under the Local Government Transparency Code together with our Freedom of Information Publication Scheme.
Transparency and open data are a key government priority; the aim is to open up government and public services through the publication of non-personal information and data which makes the public sector more accountable to communities and businesses. It also helps to drive improvements in services by informing choice and stimulating innovation and growth.
All of the information published is available for re-use under the terms of the Government Open Licence for Public Sector Information.
If you have any questions about the information on this page, email email@example.com
For more information, visit our Freedom of Information page.
Covid-19 Risk assessment
We have produced a risk assessment for returning to work safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. It includes working practices in our offices and contact centre and has been produced on guidance from the government.
Here is a comprehensive list of council information with links to relevant web pages or other contact details.
If you require information in another format such as large text, braille, or a translation please let us know.
Who we are and what we do
- About the Council
- Organisation chart
- The Council's constitution
- Councillor information
- Senior management structure and pay salaries
- Links to Town and Parish councils
- Statement of Accounts
- Allowances for district councillors
- Procurement and contracts
- Invitations to tender
- Internal financial regulations
Our priorities and how we are doing
Our decision making
Our policies and procedures
Lists and registers
- Public licences registers for premises, hackney carriage drivers, dangerous animals
- Register of planning and building control applications
- Asset register (CSV file)
- Councillors financial and other interests
- Electoral register
- Commercial property
- Contracts register
- Business rates data
- Parking data, accounts and spaces
- Local authority land (CSV file)
- Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations
- National assisted burials
- Conservation areas
- Article 4 directions
- Green belt
- Brownfield sites